Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Great Emergency Kit Idea

So I'm finally going to post about the emergency kit! :) lol 
I found this particular plan on pinterest quite a while back, and I've finally decided that it would be a good time to go ahead and get started! It's never too early to be prepared, and I LOVE to be prepared. :D
You can read Lovely Little Snippets' original post here.

The plan is to divide up all the items for the emergency kit, and add the items a few at a time on a weekly basis. You can't get any easier than that! :)
The first week is pretty simple..a container to hold your kit. Check!

Here was my process:

I made a cute label and a matching list.

I laminated my label and cut it it out.

I velcro'd the label...

and here is my finished product!

I really like the way it turned out! And the weekly plan is genius. :)

Here's a free printable of the 52 week emergency preparedness kit list:


to download your free printable click here.



Have a great day! -Britt



No comments:

Post a Comment