Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why I didn't post about emergency kits yesterday...lol :)

So, I had a pretty good post to write about yesterday...I promise I did. However, when I got home, my sweet husband had this...


and a real sweet card :)
AND.....


THIS!!!

Oh my goodness :) isn't he precious!?!?
So, needless to say, I was pretty busy all afternoon! :)
We still have to name him...I think we're going to name him Tyson, but not sure if that's set in stone yet. I just love him! :D

how precious! :)

and my sweet husband..

So I promise that sometime in the very near future I will post about making an emergency kit! :) (which was my original plan! lol)


Have a great day! -Britt




1 comment:

  1. Aw, sounds like you have a keeper there! You all make a cute couple and love that you have a new puppy!

    ReplyDelete