Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Words of Wisdom Wednesday

Hi! Welcome to Words of Wisdom Wednesday :) I decided to start Words of Wisdom Wednesday to help me with scripture memorization. I really believe that memorizing scripture is very important but it's definitely something that I'm slacking on, so maybe this with help with accountability! 

Since this blog is called "A PROVERBS 31 Home," I thought that would be a great place to start! :) So, this week's memory verse is:

Proverbs 31:10 
"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies."

Also, I don't know about you, but I LOVE music. It really speaks to me. :) So, I'm also going to include a song every week with a few of the lyrics that really stand out to me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

John Waller - As for me and my House

To one King
We bow down
As for me
And my house,
We will only serve the Lord

Have a great day! -Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment