Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome to 'A Proverbs 31 Home!'


Hi! My name is Brittani and I am so excited to give this blogging thing a shot. :) Thank you so much for stopping by! I’ll start by letting you know a little about me and my plans for my blog.


I live in sweet home Alabama :) ROLL TIDE ROLL!! I have been married to my precious husband, Michael for almost 7 months now. He is so good to me!! God could not have made a more perfect match for me. I love him more than I can even begin to explain.

My stepson Luke will be FIVE in just a few days. He’s a sweetheart. He definitely takes after his daddy!!

My sweet puppy Ava makes me happy :) she’s so playful and it makes my day every time she runs up to my car with her tail wagging like crazy when I come home.


I attend church at New Prospect Baptist Church. 

I have no doubt that it was God’s plan for Michael and I to attend church here. We couldn't ask for a better church family. They are so loving and friendly! 

I love God and I strive daily to be the woman/wife/stepmom that he wants me to be and even though I fail him often, he has absolutely blessed me beyond belief. I truly hope that with this blog I might be able to point someone to him. I named my blog ‘The Proverbs 31 Home’ because I hope to emulate the Proverbs 31 woman and honor God with every task I have been given within my home. I intend to post about anything home related...cleaning, organizing, decorating, printables :D, and of course my family. I hope you take the time to get to know a little about me and I hope I might be an encouragement to someone somewhere. Again, thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll take the time to join me on my journey to create for my family ‘A Proverbs 31 Home.’ God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment